Facilities at John F. Kennedy International Airport
As the airport truly cares about the quality of the services provided, as well as of the time the passengers are spending there, it offers an extensive list of facilities available:
Even though there are dozens of lounges spread across the terminals of the airport, here are only some of those:
- Air France is located at Terminal 1 near the Boarding Gate 1.
- Alaska Lounge is located at Terminal 7 past the Security Control.
- American Airlines Admirals Club is located in the various terminal of the airport.
- Delta Sky Club is located at multiple locations as well.
- KAL Business Class Lounge is located at Terminal 1 near the Boarding Gate 3.
- Lufthansa Business Lounge is located at Terminal 1 near the Departures Area.
- USO Lounge is located at Terminal 5 near the Baggage Carousels.
- Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse is located at Terminal 4 near the Boarding Gate A4.
All of those are providing access to TV, Wi-Fi, newspapers and press, drinks and snacks, bathrooms, etc.
The airport offers a range of services targeted to access the passengers with reduced or no mobility. Thus, the transportation accessible for a wheelchair is provided by the administration for the disabled passengers to get to and from the airport.
Moreover, there is a separate parking area located right in front of the airport. All the details, as well as the fees and working hours, were discussed in the article. There are also separated Restrooms and Pet Relief Areas provided in each of the terminals.
The Autolink Service offers a transportation of the disabled passengers from terminal to another terminal free of charge. However, the service shall be requested and discussed in advance.
Food and Drink
There are so many restaurants, cafes, and bars located in each of the terminals, that you will definitely have a great range to choose from.
- Among the food points that might be found at Terminal 1, there are: McDonald’s, Dunkin’ Donuts, Medalist Bar, Panini Express, and many more.
- At Terminal 2 there such as BRKLYN Beer Garden, Due Amici, Wendy’s, World Bean, Croque Madame, etc.
- At Terminal 4 there are Cake Tin Bakery & Cafe, Central Diner, Dunkin’ Donuts, Camden Foods, Jamba Juice, etc.
- At Terminal 5 you will be able to find 5ive Steak, Boar’s Head, Bar Veloce, Away Cafe, Baked by Melissa, Deep Blue on the Fly, Illy Coffee Bar, La Vie, etc.
- At Terminal 7 there are Starbucks Coffee, Auntie Anne’s, Red Mango, Subway, Trafalgar Bar, etc.
And at Terminal 8 several food points might be found as well: Abitinos Pizza, Au Bon Pain, Brooklyn National Deli, Cascata, Drink Martini Bar, Europan, New York Sports Bar, SoHo Bistro, Starbucks, Wok & Roll, etc.